Pages

Liebster Award

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Hello Lovelies!
Yesterday I was incredibly pleased to have been nominated for a Liebster Award! by the wonderful blog that is The Cherry Boudoir.
I think this is such a great way to introduce new bloggers such as myself to other blogs and so we can all be nosy and find out a little bit more about each other.
Thankyou very much for the nomination The Cherry Boudoir :)


Here are the rules for the Liebster Award :

You have to link back and thank the person that nominated you.
Write 11 facts about yourself.
Answer all 11 questions given to you.
Nominate 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (make sure to let them know they have been selected) and give them 11 questions of your choice (do not nominate the person who nominated you)

I am so happy that I get to participate and without further or do I'll get on with the award...

11 facts about myself :

  1. I have always lived in Bournemouth (UK) although my parents are actually from Manchester and essex. I like to think of them as a bit like Gavin and Stacey if anyone knows that reference :\.
  2. I am 5.7" which I think is fairly tall for a girl.
  3. I have appeared and performed on children in need twice.
  4. I have been learning the clarinet since I was 9 (but I kind of just play it for fun so I'm not very good).
  5. One of my first words was aardvark (I know clever toddler right?) 
  6. I can do a mean Cheryl Cole impression.
  7. Disney is a definite guilty pleasure of mine, in fact I don't even feel guilty or embarrassed at all and I will happily break into Let it go at any time I feel fit to.
  8. Leading on from that, I have been taking singing lessons since around 8 and although it's not necessarily what I want to do when I am older I will often be caught belting out defying gravity when I think I'm at home alone. The neighbors love it :\
  9. I am a massive fan of Beyonce. 
  10. One of my favourite animals is a guinea-pig. at one point I had five because we thought we origionally bought two girl guinea-pigs.Turns out one was a boy and well we ended up keeping their babies.Side not baby guinea-pigs are the cutest things!!
  11. Finally if I was to describe myself in 3 words I would say Honest, Friendly and Talkative.

The Cherry Boudoir's questions:

1. Why did you start a blog ? I started a blog because I have read other people's such as LLYMLRS, viviannadoesmakeup, pixi3 and a lot more for a very long time and thought it would be nice to start my own, as somewhere I could share my opinions and talking about beauty etc is something I can do till the cows come home. 

2. What’s the beauty product you cannot live without ? Probably my They're real mascara from benefit, I didn't used to get on with it that well but recently it's become a firm favourite and I really can't live without a mascara.

3. Who is your style/beauty icon ? Style icon is possibly Mollie King from the saturdays I think she always looks amazing and puts things together I would have never have thought of. Beauty Icon is probably Tanya Burr who is a blogger and you tuber,I think she always looks beautiful and effortlessand her tutorials are really easy to follow.

4. What’s your favourite movie and why ? I think the shawshank redemption because it wouldn't stop telling people about how good it was for about a week and because I had no spoilers and really had no idea what it was about meant I had no idea what to expect and I thought it was so cleverly done.

5. What’s your favourite blog ? it sounds like a cop out but I really do have many that I have been reading for so long but if I had to choose I would say viviannadoesmakeup. I think she's one of those bloggers that writes how she would talk and that to me makes for a much more interesting and relateable read, also she has a great layout that makes her blog easy to navigate.

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years ? I really have no idea I just hope I'm in work doing something I love and have a happy personal life I guess...

7. A song that describes you the most ? it sounds silly but maybe Independent women? by destiny's child. I like to think I'm a pretty independent person, I always want to do things for myself and I guess to relate back to the previous question I hope that I stay that way and that I don't depend on no maan.

8. What’s the thing you always have in your bag ? Chewing gum! I know it should probably be a beauty product but in all truth I have chewing gum everywhere I go, if there was a rehab for a chewing gum addiction my family would have sent me a looong time ago!

9. What’s your favourite place in the world ? I love Barcelona, I don't know if it's my favourite place but it's probably one of the nicest and prettiest places I've been.

10. Give one word that describe you the best? Just one! haha umm I'm going to go with friendly I think. I just try to be nice to everyone I meet because you never know what's going on in there life and just something simple like asking how someone is can make someone's day that little bit better.

11. What’s your plans for next year ? I am going to go on a gap year so maybe work maybe travel, I know I'm off to New York at some point but other than that nothing is set in stone.

and now for the nominations!

The sister's from Footnotesandfinds
Rachel from Shots of Sparkle
Jasmine from Jazabella
Charlotte from Charlotterees
Mikkel from Mikkel Weiss


My questions:

  1. How did you discover the world of blogging?
  2. Would you rather give up mascara or foundation?
  3. Who or what do you look to for fashion advice or beauty tips?
  4. How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?
  5. What is your guilty pleasure?
  6. What is the beauty cheat that you are most guilty of, for example skipping your morning skin care routine or leaving your makeup on over night?
  7. What is your favourite album?
  8. What is your party trick?
  9. What was your dream job when you were a child?
  10. What is one talent you wish you had?
  11. Which TV or Film character is most like you?


Thank you for reading and once again Thank you The Cherry Boudoir! I'm sorry it's a little late I've been on my hols.
Love Becky xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric