Pages

Primark Haul

Friday 18 July 2014



 Hello Lovelies!
This week has been such a busy week for me as I have been performing in the musical Ghost, which means I have been quite stressed and what's the best cure for stress? shopping therapy! This being said I didn't have a lot of time so a short trip to Primark for some holiday wear it was. In case you don't know what Primark aka Primarni (or pree-mar-shai as I like to call it) is, it's a clothes shop that targets those on a budget, meaning it's pretty darn cheap and sometimes actually has some really nice things in. However, they don't show all from their collection online so I thought some people might want to see the stock they have in at the moment.

So the First thing I bought was this Cardigan or throw over as I call it for £12.00. I bought this in a size 18/20 because I wanted it to be really oversized for me as I am around a 10 or a 12 in Primark. I though this would be so nice for summer to just throw over some denim shorts and a vest top or a play-suit. I've been looking for a kind of aztec style cardi with fringing for so long, so when I found one that suited me (in Primark of all places) for £12.00! It was a no brainer.

Next I bought this tight grey maxi-skirt with two slits down the sides for £8.00.I have been looking for one of these for so long because I have quite a few crop tops and needed something cooler (in terms of temperature) than leggings.The slits in the side make this so comfortable to wear/walk in and although the material is thin, when worn with the right underwear it looks fine and suitable for the beach or just walking around shopping.

Next was this black and white animal print bikini top for £6.00. I only bought the top half because the bottom half was a bit of a weird style and I'm quite picky about the style of the bottom halves of bikini's because some really don't suit my body shape. So I'm just going to put them with just some black bottoms. I think this is a real bargain because bikini's can be so ridiculously expensive (here's looking at you Triangle bikini!) and I think this is a nice style and pattern that will suit me and a lot of people.

Finally I bought an over the small shoulder bag for £8.00. I thought this bag was so cool because it has a different print on each side to go with the outfit you're wearing. I'm off on holiday in a week! so I have been looking for a bag I can take on holiday that's not too bulky and suitable for walking around as well as sitting by the pool, and I think this is perfect and such a bargain. 

So there were a couple of my Primark purchases, I hope this may be useful for anyone wanting to know what Primark have in stock at the minute and if not I hope this gave you some ideas of maybe what to buy in prep for a holiday. I'd love to know your thoughts on Primark's stock at the moment? if you love/loath Primark? and what you think people will be wearing this summer e.g. maxi skirts, jumpsuits etc...? Thank you for reading!

Love Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric