Pages

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Thursday 24 July 2014



Hello Lovelies! 
I'll start this post by saying, I'm off on holiday!! Wooo! so I've been thinking about what fragrances I'm going to take with me..After long deliberation I decided for evenings it was to be Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. I decided this as my mum complimented me on this fragrance only just this morning. She said 'it suited me very well and to wear it more'..well mother your wish is my command. After all, mama knows best!

Coco Mademoiselle is an Oriental-fresh, floral jasmine-rose accord that is as light as a petal.A unique blend of intense freshness and lightness. A light, fresh, sophisticated fragrance I would say. I'm really not a massive fan of floral scents usually, I think they smell a bit too mature for me like a fragrance my mum or my Nan might wear. But after smelling this on my friend (that sounds a bit odd but I just noticed she was wearing a nice fragrance I didn't go up and sniff her haha) I knew that this fragrance would become a firm favourite of mine..that is once I got over its price tag :\. I think this is due to the notes of jasmine and freshness of the scent, so I feel this isn't what I would call a typical floral scent.

Although this may not be technically what I would call a 'summer fragrance' it's a really easy everyday one to put on just before I leave the house or for late summer evenings out. I always love wearing a nice fragrance as think that a fragrance just finishes off an outfit and makes me feel all fresh and nice when go out. Also I quite enjoy when people ask what I'm wearing and I'm all like 'It's Chanel darling'  in a Made in Chelsea esk voice. Another great thing is that the scent lasts a really long time, which I think for it's £40+ (depending on the size) price tag, it should! Also I think the packaging is so sleek and sophisticated as its pastel peach liquid and white top make for such pretty packaging.

Hope you enjoyed reading my little review. I would really recommend this as a scent worth trying especially if you like other Chanel fragrances like chance. I would love to know if you have tried out this fragrance and if you like it as much as I do? or If you'd like to try this fragrance out? Thank you for reading
Love Becky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric