Pages

Beyoncé Perfume Collection

Tuesday 8 July 2014



 Hello Lovelies! 

If you have read the about me section of my blog you may know I briefly mentioned that I am a fan of Beyonce I mean who isn't! So as a result I have always been keen to try out her fragrances and buy the ones I liked. So far I believe she has brought out 5 of which I have 4, and 1 limited edition last summer, which I didn't buy because I didn't really like the smell of  to be honest. All of her perfumes are relatively cheap/affordable which is inline with most celebrity fragrances as they want fans of all backgrounds to be able to afford and get their hands on the product. Unfortunately this means that they don't last that long on the skin, I find I can smell the perfume on me for 4+ hours but by then I can only smell it if i'm literally sniffing the area I put the perfume e.g. wrists. I think Beyonce (or her team of marketing executives)  have come up with packaging that both pretty and unique and doesn't look cheap is you ask me.


The first perfume she brought out and my most re-purchased perfume is Heat. The website describes it as "An alluring, modern fragrance, Beyoncé Heat embodies that compelling spirit. This floral, fruity, woody perfume features rare, sensual flowers and is both feminine and irresistible." I would agree with this very much as I think it is the perfect blend of floral, fruity and woody notes so it is not too strong in either area. Personally I love woody fragrances that are kind of musky but i'm not too keen on overly floral or fruity scents, maybe why I love this scent so much. My friends have often complimented me when wearing this and one friend liked it so much she went out and bought one for herself. Therefore, I think is a scent most people will get along with. 

Top Notes

A radiant floral bouquet of Red Vanilla Orchid, Magnolia and Neroli, balanced with a kiss of luscious blush Peach.

Heart Notes

A sensual combination of Almond Macaroon, Honeysuckle Nectar and Crème de Musk.

Base Notes

A warm and sexy dry-down of giant Sequoia Milkwood, Tonka Bean and Amber.








The second is Pulse, which I have almost used up and am in need of a repurchase. The perfume inside is blue and the packaging is upside down so the spray in at the bottom. Her website says "Reflective of Beyoncé's incredible energy and powerful femininity, the fresh notes in Beyoncé Pulse intermingle to create a unique citrus, floral gourmand, anchored by Beyoncé's favorite flower, the orchid." Once again I would agree with this however to put it bluntly it's a fruity, summery flowery scent. In all honesty this is probably my least favourite of hers that i have bought. That's not to say I don't like it because I do and it's still a very easy scent to wear in the summer as it's not too overpowering as I would say it is more fruity than floral.

Top Notes

Sparkling top notes of fresh Pear Blossom, effervescent Blue Curacao accord and frosted Bergamot.

Heart Notes

A sophisticated floral heat of enticing Bluebird Orchid, delicate Peony and fragrant Midnight Blooming Jasmine.

Base Notes

An irresistible dry-down of warm, opulent Madagascar Vanilla, seductive Musk and sensual precious Woods.





Number Three is the second installment of Heat, Heat Rush. This scent is another one for summer and was in my summer favorites because of how lovely it is.So what does the website say "Beyoncé Heat Rush is a fruity floral fragrance that is luminous and vibrant with a dewy delicacy at the same time. It captures Beyoncé's bright sensuality; it's young, fresh, and joyful." I think the most prominent scent of this perfume is the passion fruit, which is why I would say it smells so fruity. I would say pulse is more of a general fruity scent whereas heat rush is more of a tropical fruit scent (if that makes sense :s) as seen by it's notes of mango, blood orange and passion fruit.

Top Notes

Beyoncé Heat Rush instantly captures attention with sparkling top notes of Passion Fruit, Blood Orange and Brazilian Cherry.

Heart Notes

The heart of the fragrance embodies Beyoncé's ultra-feminine side. A delicate floral bouquet is built upon a carefully blended combination of Yellow Tiger Orchid, Mango Blossom and Orange Hibiscus.

Base Notes

Subtle and alluring, the unforgettable base engages with hints of Teak Wood, Honey Amber and a Musk accord that is inspired by the sunsets in Brazil.






Finally the most recent of my collection is Rise. This is a really unique scent that I didn't know what to think of when I first tried it on in the shop. However, it does last the longest of them all and I think that's what convinced me to buy it, as the scent definitely changes slightly throughout the day into a really nice scent that made me go back to the shop and buy it. "A rich and intoxicating luminous floral that leaves a lasting impression. Beyoncé Rise, the scent of empowerment, features Beyoncé’s favorite flower, the Orchid. The Gold Symphony Orchid and Golden Apricot form a delightful duet creating a bold statement that is also playful." I woud say this is more of an evening scent than a day time scent as it is quite musky and although it fruity notes such as apricot I don't really think of it as being a fruity scent when I wear this nevertheless I still like it for autumn and winter evenings.

Top Notes

Italian Bergamot, Golden Apricot, Iced Basil Sorbet

Heart Notes

Gold Symphony Orchid, Freesia Blossom, Natural Jasmine Sambac

Base Notes

Autumn Woods Accord, Cashmere Musk, Vetiver Extract









I hope you have enjoyed reading about my small collection of Beyonce fragrances not all will be for everyone because I think everyone has their scents that they like and ones the don't but hopefully you can get some suggestions from this post. I'd love to know whether you have any of the Beyonce perfumes and which is your favourite?
Love Becky xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric