Pages

Barry M- Guava

Monday 28 July 2014


                                            Hello lovelies!
If you haven't read my previous post you may not not know that I'm in fact on holiday at the moment. So whilst I'm sat here on my apartments balcony I thought I'd do a quick post on my favourite summer nail varnish that was mentioned in my June favorites post

This is Barry M's Hi-Shine gelly nail paint in Guava (£3.99) an oh my is it a beautiful colour! It's no secret what a fan I am of Barry M's gelly nail paints (the finish of them is so professional and gorgeous and looks as though you've had a manicure) but this one has a particularly special place in my collection. Even my auntie mentioned yesterday she loved the colour and since has been looking round Bulgaria trying to find a similar colour, no such luck as of yet. Personally I've always been a huge fan of turqoisey aquamarine colours so it really is no surprise as to why I love this one so much and by the pool the colour stands out and makes me feel all summery. 

Unfortunately, Barry M is not really known for it's staying power and even as I type this, after having the paint on for 2 or 3 days the tips are already beginning to chip :(. Having said that I couldn't really be bothered with a top coat so I believe with a good top coat that doesn't take away from the high shine this polish would last a lot longer, which if I could be bothered with doing a top coat would make for a very happy Becky!

Hope you enjoyed this mini post, I felt like this was a product a wanted to write about because I love it so much and as it's Barry M it's pretty easily accessible and cheap. I'd like to know if you've tried this nail varnish? or weather you have any recommendations or longer lasting dupes? Thank you for reading!
Love Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric