Pages

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Collection Spray and Mousse

Tuesday 8 July 2014





Hello Lovelies!
Today's post will be on a collection I was very exited about the release of. As someone with naturally fairly thick hair you may not think a product like this is up my street. However, because I haven't been to the hairdressers in almost 3 years!! due to an unfortunate incident involving a haircut like 16 year old Justin Bieber :\ I have been reluctant to go back. I know it sounds dramatic but I just prefer doing my own, but this does mean I now have no layers in my hair so the top lacks quite a lot of volume at times.

So here's what John Frieda claims 'Transform fine, flat hair into salon-caliber, natural looking volume.'
Here's what I say, I think that as I've only tested two products I can't write a full review or speak for the whole collection. However, from what I have tried I would say the statement is true when you use a hair dryer, so if you are used to naturally drying your hair or like me sometimes just can't be bothered to blow dry it this product may not work for you or might be more of an occasional product.



Volume Building mousse-


  • The Luxurious Volume,Volume Building Mousse creates all-over volume by thickening fine strands for full styles without a sticky feel. I have tried John Frieda's Mousse for Brunette's before and absolutely loved it so I was expecting big things from this mousse. I have to say unfortunately it's not my favourite but that's not to say it's not a good mousse. I would definitely say it builds volume that lasts throughout the day. But for me it leaves my hair feeling a bit heavy and personally I want my hair to appear light but voluminous so that's a bit of a downside to the product. Having said that I think if you have fine or light hair this product would be perfect for you!
  • Available in:
    200ml



  • Fine to Full Blow out spray-
    • The Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray creates natural volume by plumping fine hair from root to tip for the body and shape of a salon-quality blow dry. This is my favourite out of the two products I have tried purely because when i use it without the mousse it still leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy but with a little added volume.Once again I think it works best with blow drying but for me there's something about using these products and blow drying my hair that makes me feel as though I'm properly caring for my hair and not just shampooing, conditioning and towel drying.
    • Available in:
      100ml, 30ml

  •    Hope this was helpful to anyone who is looking for products to help put a little more volume in their hair. I would love to know what your favourite voluminous products are? and whether you have or are going to try anything from John Frieda's new collection?  Thank you for reading
  • Love Becky xx
  •                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric