Pages

Vanessa Hudgens- My Festival Style Icon

Sunday 15 June 2014

Recently I have been LOVING Vanessa Hudgens' festival style. Since appearing on hsm I’ve always thought she was so beautiful and her sense of style is on point! (girl crush, can you tell?) Seeing all the celebrities through my laptop screen at Coachella made me so so envious of how amazing it looked, so much so that I have now booked to go to Reading this year. Now I know that it will be nowhere near as glamorous as Coachella appeared and I really don’t think I’ll care what I look like once I’m there, but Vanessa Hudgens will be an example of what I want to look like when really I will look like a naked mole rat dressed in a tie dye T-shirt (ain’t nothing wrong with a bit of tie dye).






The First outfit I saw her wear was this lovely white number. She has paired her little shorts and crop top with A LOT of accessories, which I usually don’t really like. However, I think festivals are so much about the vintage accessories and hair pieces that the simplicity of the white in her outfit makes her chunky wrist wear and statement necklace really stand out and look lovely.












The next outfit I will talk about is this bohemian style red playsuit. I really love the almost tribal print of this playsuit and how she has paired it with an oversized sun hat. I managed to find the exact playsuit she wore here, although unsurprisingly it is rather expensive so I’m desperately trying to find an alternative as it would be a really easy outfit to just slip on and not worry too much out accessories because of how loud the print is.










This Next outfit is the classic denim shorts with a crop top combo. Having said that Vanessa yet again makes it look unique and fresh. The detail on her crop top of the coloured flowers I think is so cute and adds colour to the outfit along with her statement necklace, which really spruces up this simple denim shorts and a crop top look.











Finally her next outfit is a patterned bandeau with denim shorts, a long white throw over, boots and once again big, bold accessories. As much as I don’t think anything at a festival that is white is entirely practical. Cue me sitting down in the mud and looking like I’ve had an embarrassing incident, but the throw over is a really nice simple add on to the outfit. I really like the bandeau and if I have the confidence and my stomach is not bloated I can definitely see myself wearing something similar. The boots also look lovely but I think in light of it being a festival I would definitely swap those for some ‘glamorous’ wellies.









So there we go Vanessa’s Coachella Style, I would love to know your thoughts and if you know of any cheaper alternatives from any of the outfits so feel free to leave a comment if you like?

Love Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric