Pages

Let Me Introduce Myself

Thursday 12 June 2014

Hello, and welcome to my very first post! After reading a multitude of different blogs for a very long time I finally decided sometime around February (yes I have procrastinated for that long) to create my own.
So where do I go from here...well I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Becky I am from the lovely seaside town of Bournemouth, I am a somewhat makeup obsessed 18 year old who has literally just finished her a levels and is about to embark on a gap year, which is very scary but exiting in an “OH MY GAAD I’m an adult now” kind of way.

 I’ve always had an interest in drama and singing but I don’t know if I would ever pursuit a career in either of these. I love all kinds of different music from Beethoven to Muse to BeyoncĂ© and I play (not very well mind) the clarinet! Yes that's the instrument squidword plays in SpongeBob, what I can say I liked the sound of it.
 I also love watching plays and films although perhaps surprisingly my favourite genre is horror. At the minute my favourite theatre production is ‘The Drowned Man’ by Punchdrunk, which is a production whereby you get to walk around a converted warehouse that has been turned into a beautifully designed set and the play happens around you, I may not be describing it very well but it really is incredible and I can’t wait to see it again at the end of June!!!

I hope this blog will be somewhere I can write about beauty and fashion, talk about my gap year and little thoughts that I feel like writing about. If you are reading this then thank you very much for taking the time to read this fairly dull post. Feel free to comment, leave your blog link and give any advice.
Love Becky x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12406037/?claim=mahfvxpbt3t">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric