Pages

Urban Decay Naked HD Liquid Foundation

Monday 29 September 2014



Hello Lovelies!
It's no secret that Urban Decay's line of 'Naked' products have been extremely successful for them. From their famous eye shadow products and face products such as the naked flushed pallete. So when they came out with a HD liquid foundation (£27.00) and it was on offer at the time, how could I refuse at least giving it a go.I can't quite believe it's taken me this long to write about it as I've been using this foundation for nearly a year! and it's one that I use pretty regularly.


So lets talk a little about this foundation. It has medium to light coverage, demi-matte finish, feels pretty light on the skin and is supposed to look good in photo's because of it's 'high definition'. I apply this foundation using the real techniques expert face brush and lightly buff it into my skin, mostly in my problem areas to even out my skin tone. I love using this foundation on those good skin days whether it be during the day or on nights out. It has a good level of coverage that you can build up or use concealer with for fuller coverage. The finish is really beautiful as well, a nice blend between matte and dewy that looks lovely and glowy and glides onto the skin. Finally there is a pretty big colour range so you're definitely likely to find your colour, which I think is so important because if it's the wrong shade it will look bad even if it's a beautiful foundation.


However, as always there are a few gripes I have with this foundation in that it can feel greasy without a powder and doesn't last a spectacularly long time without a primer or powder and considering my skin isn't that oily that could be an issue for oily skin types! Another thing is that this foundation does have a smell to it, which I don't mind because I'm not bothered by strong scents in makeup products (as long as their not a bad smell!) , but I know some people find it too overpowering and makes them feel ill. Also, not necessarily a bad thing but it's somthing to be made aware of that it does have a very runny texture, which is why the packaging has a pump I think because without it application would be impossible or just very messy.

I hope this has been somewhat helpful or informative towards making a future foundation choice! if your anything like me you'll always on the hunt for a new foundation so maybe ask for a sample of this as I definitely think its worth a try. But I would like to know if anyone has tried this foundation or any other urban decay face products and what your thoughts are? Thanks for reading!

Love Becky xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric