Pages

Origins Special Delivery

Tuesday 9 September 2014



Hello Lovelies! 

Today I awoke to a wonderful parcel that read origins on the front. Now I'm not going to act like this was a surprise gift, I ordered it for myself, but it's still a lovely thing to wake up to :). I'm just going to start by mentioning I only ordered the Spot remover gel and the Charcoal face mask. However,in my package of goodies I received SIX free samples! SIX! and not just the stingey sachets but literal 15ml and above samples :O. I don't know if this is just something I haven't known about (as I haven't ordered from their website before) or if I ordered on an especially lucky day. I have ordered a few things before but not direct from their website so maybe that's why, either way I was so pleasantly surprised.

So in total, what did I get:
A cute little origins bag.
A perfect world AntiOxidant cleanser 30ml
A Dr Andrew Weil Mega Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum sachet
A Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash 30ml
A Modern friction Gentle dermabrasion 15ml
A Dr Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief 5ml
and the products I actually ordered:
Super spot remover 10ml
Clear Improvements active charcoal mask 100ml

I have only tried the charcoal mask before out of all the these products (and as you can tell from me repurchasing I like it!) but I'll be sure to do an update on what I think of all of the products, I've heard amazing and not so amazing reviews on the Super Spot Remover and the Modern Friction but I know little of the Dr Andrew Weil products. I know it's usually hard to go off of a sample as to whether you like a product but at 30 ml I'm sure that'll be more than enough for me to formulate an opinion. 

So as I sit here in my makeup free face looking lovely as ever (not) I can't wait to get straight to testing them out (without stripping my skin completely that is!). I hope you've enjoyed reading this mini post, I thought I'd just let people know of origins' generous samples and the future products I'll be posting about. I'd love to know if you've tried any of these products and your thoughts? so please leave a comment if you feel like it. Thanks for reading.

Love Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric