Pages

Favourite Laura Mercier Products + 100 Followers On Bloglovin'!

Monday 22 September 2014


 Hello Lovelies! 
Today's post will be on one of my favourite brands..that is rather unfortunate though as it is also probably the most expensive I use :(. However, it is blooming marvelous as a brand! their products all seem really well thought through and live up to expectation from my experience. So here I'm going to tell you about my 2 favorites, their Oil-free primer and Full Coverage Silk Creme foundation.



Their oil free primer is easily my favourite primer ever! it doesn't have that horrible silicone feel like most of them have, I'm sure that's good for some people and I don't mind it but in comparison this primer just settle's in to the skin like a moisturizer but this sinks in fast. It glides on the skin so well that you really can't tell it's even there (maybe because it's oil-free), plus it actually does it's job of keeping your makeup up without getting oily and siding of your face. This is coming from someone who has relatively oily/combination skin. So far it's not caused me any problems with my skin, which sometimes I can get if I use the wrong products on my face.Although being pretty expensive it does last long as in you only have to use a small amount and do get a decent sized tube that's lasted me a good while.







Next is their silk creme foundation, which I first discovered by watching a video by Tanya Burr entitled 'My Favorite Foundations' This was her top one for coverage, whilst she mentioned it had a lovely finish. I would honestly wear this foundation so much more if it wasn't as expensive but I absolutely love it! Like Tanya said it has good coverage, that is buildable so can be medium coverage, but it is still really light on the skin and undetectable on the skin too. It glides on like silk (see what I did there) and the finish is demi-matte I would say so not too matte but I definitely wouldn't call it dewy. It just has a really flawless finish basically, it's just the colour match you've got to watch out for because it can either be on point or not at all with this foundation because I found that when colour matched with a very slight tan came out with a different colour to when I was my natural shade of pale. Finally It doesn't sink into your pores and is pretty long lasting but I would add a powder on top just to make sure it stays put. P.S it smells lovely in my opinion :).



I hope you've enjoyed reading about my top 2 Laura Mercier products and I'd love to know if you've tryed or are thinking of trying either of these products? also what's your favourite high end brand? or favorite Laura Mercier products? Thanks for Reading!

On a side note I have reached 100 followers on Bloglovin'! I'm not really one to be that bothered about the amount of followers etc on anything social media (as mentioned in My Chapter One post) but to reach this milestone has made me very happy and grateful, because the way I look at it is that at least someone might read what I write and it makes me feel a bit more part of the blogging community as a whole. So thank you if you have followed, viewed or liked any of my blog posts I really appreciate it. 

Love Becky xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric