Pages

Product Empties

Sunday 14 September 2014



Hello Lovelies!

Now it may seem like a silly thing to do, showing you essentially what I'm about to throw in the bin..but what I love about empties posts are that you can see what the person actually uses and enough to use it all up. It;'s one thing to try a product then write a review on it but it's another thing to fully use a product up because you can properly comment on it and honestly ask yourself whether it's worth re-purchasing.
So my current empties are:


1.John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Simply Shine Mousse. I discovered this product as a result of my mum dying her hair brunette and having to change her hair products that said they were for blondes. As a brunette myself I had never tried the blonde version of this, but when she switched and I saw this on her bedside table I had to give it a go. I guess you could say the rest is history as I've been using this ever since and loving it! I have pretty long and thick hair so I find that this really helps with keeping my long thick hair looking nice and tamed instead of wild and poofy.

2.Batiste's Sassy and Daring Wild Dry Shampoo. Obviosuly because i'm so sassy and daring..okay it was just because I really liked the smell. For anyone that for some reason has not discovered the wonders of dry shampoo, this is basically a spray that you spray on gressy roots to get rid of that grease and 'clean' your hair, it can also be used for volume and to give your hair just a general clean feeling for those where you've either had not enough time to do your hair or been lazy, or forgotten to wash your hair. Not going to lie there have been times where I've had a shower and legitimately just forgotten to wash my hair. Anyway this is the most wonderful product but you have to be weary that it can make your hair have a grey tinge if you hold it too close (which is why I now use the tinted brown version). I've been through several of these! and think it's genuinely such a holy grail product that really would have come in handy had I discovered it in my early teenage years.




3.Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Now I won't harp on about this because quite frankly..everyone does! This cleanse has been awarded so many awards and seems to be an amazing cleanser for everyone, this is only the first bottle I've gone through but I've allready re-purchased before I ran out so I didn't have a time when I was out of my favourite cleanser. I almost hate to say it's my favourite because it literally is so many people's number 1, but you really do notice the results apposed to other cleansers when I really don't.



excuse the chipped nails :/ oops





4.Stay Matte Powder. I've mentioned this in my festival makeup post briefly, but basically it was on it's last legs then cracked so I thought this would count as an empty. I've been through so many of these too. So affordable! actually works! and if you buy in transparent it doesn't even matter about colour matching, which is always a dread for me testing out in the highstreet/drugstore makeup aisle. Just all around fabulous product and a must have for long lasting mattifyed makeup.







5.Revlon Colour Stay Foundation. Here we have the sad loss of one of my favourite cover up foundations. When I was having my stress and hormone breakouts last year, this was a real life saver! As much as I know piling on the foundation on top of blemishes is not going to help and is a very bad thing to do in terms of skin care, I needed to cover them sometimes when my skin got really bad. This foundation will stick through rain and sweat, it has a lovely matte but not cakey finish and hasn't been known to break me out. As you can tell I'm very sad it has run out so I'm just waiting for a deal on at boots or superdrug to buy it slightly cheaper as it is rather expensive considering Revlon is not a high end brand.








I hope you've enjoyed my empties post, All these products I actually love and am planning to or already have re-purchsed because I use them all the time! So have you tried any of these products? what are your most used up products? Thanks for reading.

Love Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric