Pages

They're Real Set for £19.50!

Wednesday 20 August 2014



Hello Lovelies!
As if we haven't heard enough about benefit's they're real mascara and new push up liner, I thought I'd write my own thoughts on them. I recently bought This little set that contains a full size there real, plus a mini push up liner and a sample of the line remover, which all in all is not at all bad for it's £19.50 price tag. I think you can get it from most if not all benefit stands.

I have tried the mascara previously and if I'm honest deserves a full review of it's own because quite frankly it's amazing and completely lives up to its reputation! If you are weary of the price tag (like I was) or are worried it won't live up to the hype, fear not as I can categorically say it's pretty much the best mascara I've ever used. I really didn't want it to be because of it's somewhat extortionate price tag,but I have to say no other mascara lengthens, separates and darkens my lashes like this does. In terms of volume, it's not the best in the world but it gives enough as I feel anymore volume may make my lashes spidery anyway. Despite being non waterproof it stays on really well but thankfully it's also not a pain in the bum to get off! Can't say much more about it other than love, love, love..this is holy grail potential.


Now on to the famous (and in some cases infamous :\) push up gel liner. I have always got on with gel liners pretty well so the idea to put it in a pen, I think is a fab idea. It may be a mini but it works the same as the full version so I feel like I can still give a little review. Firstly a word of warning, be careful when you first use it as you have to turn the bottom and at first it seems like it's coming out, so be patient (unlike me) and don't just twist it loads in frustration that it's not coming out. I speak from experience :(. Anyway that aside I was actually impressed with this product, I definitely had my reservations as I don't always like some overly hyped products but this I really do like. It's pretty easy to use, does (from my experience) actually hug the lash line and comes out with a really black line that stays on well and doesn't particularly smudge. I have to say although I like the nib and it's very precise it can make for a slightly thick line sometimes, which I don't really like for everyday. Overall though it definitely gets my seal of approval! and with this mini kit I recon is definitely worth a try.

The Liner, The Mascara, The Remover

Finally the remover I have yet to try as I keep forgetting, I'm just used to using the eye makeup remover I have. So I can't really comment but what I can say is I've heard good things about it and am exited to try it..once I remember.

I hope you've enjoyed reading about the They're Real set.I must admit I was skeptical about the hype surrounding both these products but so far so good! Have you tryed any of these products? what do you think of them? is this mascara your holy grail? Thank you for reading!

Love Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric