Pages

New Got2b Hair Products Review

Saturday 16 August 2014



Hello Lovelies. 
What a week it's been! started with passing my driving theory test and ended with getting my A level results, plus all sorts of gap year preparations, which has lead to me neglecting my blog a lot more than I would have liked. It's my little escape that I feel like I need right now. Anyway on with what the post is actually about! recently I popped into boots after work and was just browsing the hair product section and I came across a beach waves salt spray and an dry oil mist spray from Got2b by Schwarzkopf. I've never tried this brand before but had heard good things, so I thought out on whim why not give them a go..and for £3.00 I thought I'm not really losing out if they don't work.


So onto the first product, the salt spray! I've been wanting one of these for a while because it's supposed to give that kind of beach cali girl look that you supposedly get after a day at the beach. I don't know if this is a look that a particularly want to go for on a daily basis especially in winter :\ However, from using the product I must say I really like what it does to my hair. It adds texture and it makes my hair looks great even if I've made no effort ( it's always nice to look 'effortless'). So I must say so far I am looving using this especially on those warmer days, it adds a nice naturally textured look to my hair and not a synthetic one. I think it can also be used on the beach to help control the beach frizz (that I sometimes get from the wind and heat) and give lovely beach waves instead. I can't say how this compares to other products or more expensive ones, but in my mind it's done it's job and that's all that matters. It's important to note that although this says a 'matte' salt spray it is in no way a dry shampoo type of product, I don't think it washes or repairs your hair at all just adds an effect.


The next is a dry oil mist that contains Argan oil! which I've spoken about in a previous post. Now I admit an oil spray sounds a bit gross and coming from a girl who still gets greasy hair, not my product at all! Having said that, the reason I bought it is to control my frizz and make my hair look all shiny and sleek and that. What I do with it mostly is to just use it on my ends and not my roots and I can say it truly does give the shininess I wanted. I love the look this stuff gives, it's that freshly washed conditioned, healthy look.. and who doesn't want that? Therefore, I would say if your hair is dry or damaged it would be a great product to keep your hair looking shiny and moisturized. A slight downside is that I don't think it actually repairs hair but it makes for a good disguise!The way you use this is by spraying it around 30 cm away from your hair and spreading evenly because otherwise it could end up looking a bit greasy in certain areas, which for me is not ideal at all. When done right it leaves your hair feeling shiny, smelling great and looking healthy so I am really happy with this and will repurchase if it runs out, which if my use of it so far is any reflection a repurchase will be due quite soon.


Overall I am super happy with these quick spray on styling products. It's no secret of mine that as much as I like to take pride in my hair I am incredibly lazy in terms of styling it. I have even procrastinated getting my hair cut professionally for 3 years :O. So at the moment these have been a real life saver and I'm so so happy I gave in and impulse bought them..and for only £3.00!! I'd love to know if you have tried any of Got2b's products? or if you would try either of these in the future? Thank you for reading.

Love Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric