Pages

Hopping on the Hoola Bandwagon!

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Hello lovelies!
Recently I have been watching rather a lot of Ru Paul's drag race. This is basically what I would descrive as an american programme like america's next top model but for drag queen's. If you're wondering where I'm going with this and how on earth it's relevant, it's because these drag queen's are absolute..well queen's of contouring. Whilst I don't quite want the same extreme look they're going for it made me really want a good non orange bronzer colour, and so began the search. after a while of testing products such as Nars' lagoona bronzer. I finally found a matte bronzer with no orange and no shimmer whatsoever. Thus I finally purchased Benefit's all famous Hoola Bronzer!

Firstly I absolutely adore benefit's packaging, seriously whoever is in charge of packaging design is a genius! it's always so cute and actually so practical. For example because the Hoola bronzer is packaged in a box, you don't end up getting fall out of the product on you jeans or makeup desk when using it, and you keep all the product in the box.


Okay now I'll get on to the actual product. it is honestly worth the hype! obviously I cannot talk for all skin shades as I have only tried it on myself, but as a neutral toned pale skinned girl I can tell you it goes very well with my skin tone and is really easy to build up colour or just use for a very slight everyday contour. as said earlier it's very matte as it has no shimmer and it's the perfect non orangey shade. I really can't think of much that is wrong with this product or where to fault it, all that annoys me is that I didn't buy it earlier. A definite holy grail product for me that I just wish was a little cheaper, but at £23.50 it's not too bad. 

So there you have it. my little review on Benefit's ever popular Hoola bronzer, to conclude..it's bloody amazing. I'd love to know everyone's thoughts on this product as it's probably not for everyone but as you've probably gathered by now, I love it! Thankyou for reading!

Love Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric